Breffni Arms Hotel - Re-Opening Stay Safe Policy
Our commitment is to your safety during COVID-19
We are committed to making your stay and dining an effortless, relaxing & safe experience and as such, have implemented the following measures;
- Our function and dinning room is now open daily to help accommodate numbers and social distancing guidelines.
- Tables are set a minimum of 2 metres apart.
- Reservations are required, limited and timed apart to allow for quick seating
- We ask that you respectfully keep your distance from others and avoid congregrating at entrance and access points.
Health & Safety:
- Contact details will be obtained from a member of each group to facilitate contact tracing.
- All of our team have completed the Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter trainning course and abide by our strict hand hygiene protocols and wear hygiene masks
- Notices will be in place to continually communicate hand hygiene, coughing etiquette, together with information on Covid-19 symptoms and prevention measures.
- Hand sanitiser stations are at all entry doors, reception and available for guest use throughout the hotel. Please maintain good hygiene at all times
- Tables and tableware are thoroughly sanitised before each sitting.
- Single-use paper menus are available for each guest.
- A strict sanitising regime has been implemented in all public areas, paying particular attention to high touch points such as door handles, stair rails, toilets, etc.
- Our accommodation team have implemented enhanced sanitising measures in each guest bedroom, paying particular attention to high touch points such as door handles, TV remotes, light switches etc.
- Contactless dining and check-in is available upon request
- Contactless payment options are available
We look forward to welcoming our friends and guests back to the Breffni Arms Hotel and we can't wait to get back, doing what we do best.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Eamonn, Philomena & All the team at Breffni Arms Hotel